10.9 Changes Introduced in Version 3.8.2
Version 3.8.2 is a bugfix release only, no new features has been added.
call_residue/2: fix bug when the goal called
listing/[1,2], portray_clause/[1,2], top-level: cope with constrained/attributed variables.
indented(true): do not juggle module prefixes.
- Foreign resources: problems with prelinked resources and with
- Foreign resources: The returned arguments from a foreign function are
now properly ignored if an exception was raised with
- Foreign resources: Added some, for now, undocumented callbacks to
- Atom garbage collector: don't reclaim undefined predicates that have pointers to them;
some atom locations were not traced.
- Local stack shifter bug.
- Source info management: ensure expansion of the compiled file table.
- Backtracking from fastcode to compactcode special case.
- Bytecode relocation bug after restore.
- Compiler bug on very large clauses.
SP_WcxOpenHook: incorrect prototype.
- Emulator kernel: performance bugs.
- 64-bit portability bugs.
library(bdb): a relative filename given in
treated by SICStus as relative to the current working directory, but
should be relative to the given BDB environment.
library(clpfd): somewhat faster arithmetic, lingering bugs in
- The configure script did not specify the correct Irix/MIPS ABI/ISA level
building with GCC.
- Added --with=<package> options to spld and splfr to
override default installation path for third-party software packages.
- spld: Fixed bugs in argument handling. `.pl' file arguments
are no longer compiled at spld time, but passed directly to
library(jasper): Multiple threads are allowed to call SICStus
IllegalCallerException being thrown.
See Java Threads.
library(jasper): Argument-checking bug in
- Recover properly from memory allocation failures.