10.8 Changes Introduced in Version 3.8.1
Version 3.8.1 is a bugfix release only, no new features has been added.
- configure.in: Removed multiple occurences of the -n32 flag
under IRIX if cc is used instead of gcc.
- configure.in: FreeBSD 3.x is now handled correctly.
- configure.in: On Linux and Solaris, SICStus is now always linked
with the POSIX thread library.
InstallSICStus: spld did not log verbose output to logfile.
- spld, splfr: Eliminated use of `..' to specify
relative paths. Caused problems under Windows 95/98.
library(jasper): Green threads JDKs not supported any longer.
Tcl_FindExecutable("") is called when the
`tcltk' library is loaded, before any Tcl/Tk interpreter is
created. This should fix errors related to not finding init.tcl
and also improve support for international character sets.
discontiguous combination fix
- redefinition warning for multifile predicates fix
- avoid bogus line number info for native code
- trail compression fix
statistics/2 option) manual fix
load_foreign_resource/1 search algorithm fix
- atom/number handling fixes
- raise error for
a =.. [b|c]
- avoid SP_term_ref leaks in some functions
- prevent dangling pointer problem in displaying line number info
- check representability of compiled clauses
- prevent looping at halt and elsewhere if advice has been given
- CHR: initialization fix
- CLPFD: fixes and corrections to
- LINDA: buffering fix