14.25.3 Bugs Fixed
call/1, et al. on
sometimes be slow if the argument was a huge term. This problem was
introduced in SICStus 4.3.3.
- Various problems, including crashes, could happen if SICStus was
re-initialized. This was caused by a dangling pointer after calling
SP_deinitialize(). These crashes often showed strtod.c in the backtrace.
- On Windows,
file_systems:make_directory/1 would fail for very long paths.
- Retrieving source info for exceptions in abolished, compiled code could crash.
- - Improved error handling for malformed set expressions and for
- - Better propagation in special cases of product and quotient.
- - Better attribute projection for
Send feedback on this subject.