- prove P and Q
- prove P or Q
- call P in module M
- if P succeeds, prove Q; if not, prove R
- if P succeeds, prove Q; if not, fail
- cut any choices taken in the current procedure
- goal P is not provable
- there exists an X such that P is provable (used in
- declaration that predicates specified by P should
block until sufficiently instantiated
- execute P or P
- Executes the procedure call Goal. When Goal succeeds
determinately, is cut, fails, or raises an exception,
Cleanup is executed.
- Executes the procedure call Goal. Vars is unified
with the list of new variables created during the call that remain
unbound and have blocked goals or attributes attached to them.
- executes Body iteratively according to Iterators
- fail (start backtracking)
- same as
- Blocks Goal until
- for each solution of P that succeeds, prove Q; if none, prove R
- Find the first solution, if any, of goal P.
- same as true
- succeed repeatedly on backtracking
- block Goal until Cond holds
Send feedback on this subject.