10.10.6 Statistics Predicates
The following predicates can be used to access execution statistics.
This allows a program to access execution statistics specific to this
solver. General statistics about CPU time and memory consumption etc.
is available from the built-in predicate
Without arguments, displays on the standard error stream a summary of
the following statistics, and zeroes all counters. With arguments, for
each of the possible keys Key, Value is unified with the
current value of a counter, which is simultaneously zeroed. The
following counters are maintained:
- The number of times a constraint was resumed.
- The number of times a (dis)entailment was detected by a constraint.
- The number of times a domain was pruned.
- The number of times a contradiction was found by a domain being wiped
out, or by a global constraint signalling failure. Other causes of
backtracking, such as failed Prolog tests, are not covered by this
- The number of propagators created.
Send feedback on this subject.