14.15.2 Bugs Fixed
- Critical virtual machine bugs.
- Improvements to interrupt handling (
SP_signal() and related functionality).
- When running under the SPIDER IDE, I/O
operations could fail with
- When running under the SPIDER IDE,
disrupt the debugging session.
- Linking with the SICStus runtime on Linux no longer marks the stack as
executable. This would prevent SICStus from starting on some versions
of SE Linux.
- Work around OS bugs on Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6 and Linux
that would sometimes cause SICStus to hang when closing streams.
- Source-info bug for huge interpreted clauses.
- Source-info bug for interpreted code, introduced in 4.2.0.
profile_reset/1 was broken; problems with multifile.
time_out/3 would sometimes interrupt I/O
or miss a timeout under Windows.
library(sockets): Some operations would raise an exception when
an interrupt occurred, e.g. at ^C.
- CLPQ/CLPR: constants \pi and e were inaccurate.
relation/3, table/[2,3]: bugs with empty and infinite sets.
- - Missing propagation in the context of unification.
- Prologbeans: passing deeply nested terms to and from Prolog could lead
to stack overflow in Prologbeans client code (Java, .NET).
Send feedback on this subject.