14.28.2 Other Changes
sicstus command line flag -l can now be
specified more than once and will load the files in the order
- The low-level memory allocator has been reimplemented. The new
implementation should be faster and avoids some poor worst-case
- The memory-allocation hook
SP_set_memalloc_hooks() has been
deprecated and is, by default, no longer available. Please contact
SICStus Support if this is a problem for you.
- Improved performance of
- A performance problem when using the Linux performance monitoring tool
perf has been fixed.
- Stack shifting and garbage collection policies have been adjusted,
gc_margin Prolog flag has been given a more dynamic meaning.
- Changes to the testing framework,
- - It is now possible to programmatically obtain the number of
successful, skipped, and failed tests.
- - The number of skipped tests, i.e. where
condition/1 is false,
is reported when the tests have run.
- - Multiple occurrences of some options, like
combined. It used to quietly discard all but one.
- - Test options are more thorougly checked, and incompatible options are
- - Problems with options, and with test initialization, are now reported
and counted as a failure also when the test is run. It used to print a
warning but not be counted towards the number of failed tests.
- - A test body that succeeds while leaving as choice point will now be
treated as a test failure, unless
nondet is specified. This was
always the documented behavior, but it used to only print a warning.
- The Java code in libraries and examples has been cleaned up to avoid warnings and use of deprecated features.
- The Java code in
se/sics/jasper/ has been changed to use
generic types. This may trigger some Java compiler warnings for
existing code. Code that use ‘raw’ types may need to be updated,
Map<String,Term> for the maps that
specify variable bindings.
Send feedback on this subject.