14.26.1 New Features
- Indexing on large integers and floats is no longer coarse, but exact.
- Shorter interrupt latency for arithmetics.
- ZINC: upgraded to and compatible with MiniZinc 2.1.6.
- - In order to distinguish an unsatisfiable problems from one that timed
out before any solution was found, if used with the
time_out/2 option has a slightly different output.
- - A new bin-packing constraint, using Shaw’s algorithm.
- - Shorter interrupt latency for a lot of constraints.
table/[2,3] uses the fast Compact Table algorithm by Demeulenaere et al. for relations over three or more variables.
- - Speed up some special cases of
- - Remove obsolete options.
Send feedback on this subject.