14.17.2 Bugs Fixed
restore/1 would behave inconsistently if invoked while loading files.
user:portray/1 would switch off the debugger.
- The prompt written to
user_error would sometimes appear out of
order wrt. output to other interactive streams.
- Module name expansion of clauses was not robust to incorrect layout terms.
- Format strings with ‘~t’ not followed by tab stop would raise an
- Dead code elimination could interfere with garbage collection.
- Detection of redundant declarations is more precise.
- A performance issue on the Windows platform has been fixed.
- Typo in The Action Variables in the SICStus Prolog Manual:
exception(E) should read
- Float to big integer conversion bug on 64-bit platforms.
- Better handling of do-loops whose iterators are not instantiated enough
at compile time.
- The virtual clauses
now seen by term expansions only for source files, but not for files
embedded by the
predicate_property/2 with nonvar arguments would succeed nondeterminately.
=..(+Term,+List) could raise spurious errors instead of merely failing.
- Stack overflow issue with pending unblocked goals.
- Saved-states would not preserve the attribute handler order.
- Source-info bug for huge interpreted clauses.
- On Windows only, writing large amounts of data to the Windows console
could fail with
between/3 was not steadfast for constrained variables.
- Exceptions used internally by
library(timeout) can be intercepted by the debugger again. They
were made transparent in release 4.1.3, but that hinders debugging.
library(timeout) did not work consulted.
library(plunit) did not handle
:- include directives correctly.
db_findall/5 was not declared as a meta
predicate. Determinacy bugs.
- CHR: Spurious instantiation error bug fixed.
- - Bug in constraint
- - Removed --no-output-pred-decls to
mzn2fzn, not supported as of release 1.3.
- - Propagation phase could be preempted if domain variables had
blocked goals or attributes.
- - Entailment detection bug in
minimum/2 caused memory leak.
- - Bug in the
precedences/1 option to
library(wgraphs): determinacy bugs.
library(odbc): Non-ASCII error messages from the ODBC driver
could give an exception about misencoded string. Incorrect handling of
SQL_BIGINT and related types. Improved robustness.
Send feedback on this subject.