14.14.1 Bugs Fixed
- Term comparison now runs in constant C stack space.
- Virtual machine bugs.
- PO file compatibility bug.
- Memory management bugs.
- Memory and stack corruption on UNIX-like systems with large file
number limit and many open files (systems with
ulimit -n larger
FD_SETSIZE, i.e. larger than 1024).
- pred_spec_tree parse error.
- Module expansion of args shadowed by do iterators.
- Command line arguments with certain non-ASCII characters would prevent
SICStus from initializing.
now accept integers in addition to floats.
statistics(garbage_collection,_) did not report the correct byte count.
- PrologBeans: one hook predicate was incorrectly declared dynamic.
library(bdb): determinacy bugs.
table/[2,3]: bugs with
geost/[2,3,4]: polymorphism with rules;
library(linda): The Linda server is now more robust against
misbehaving clients. Especially on Windows the server would get a
connection reset error if the client crashed.
socket_select/7 would sometimes return with nothing selected even
though it was called with infinite timeout (UNIX-like platforms only).
- Prolog Beans clients (both Java and .NET) would sometimes get an array
index out of bounds error when more than ten concurrent sessions were
Send feedback on this subject.