13.10.2 Basic Use
The cross-referencer is run
from the shell prompt, specifying the names of the Prolog source files
you wish to check. You may omit the `.pl' suffix if you like.
% spxref [-R] [-v] [-c] [-i ifile] [-w wfile] [-x xfile] [-u ufile] fspec ...
spxref takes a number of options, as follows. File
arguments should be given as atoms or as -,
denoting the standard output stream.
- Check an application, i.e. follow
opposed to module declarations.
- Generate standard compiler style error messages.
- Verbose output. This echoes the names of the files being read.
- -i ifile
- An initialization file, which is loaded before processing begins.
- -w wfile
- Warning file. Warnings are written to the standard error stream by default.
- -x xfile
- Generate a cross-reference file. This is not generated by default.
- -m mfile
- Generate a file indicating which predicates are imported and which are
exported for each file. This is not generated by default.
- -u ufile
- Generate a file listing all the undefined predicates. This is not
generated by default.