10.4 Changes Introduced in 3#6
debugger_print_options are new
Prolog flags controlling the toplevel's and debugger's printing behavior.
is_mutable/1 is a new built-in predicate, which is true for mutables.
- `~@' is a new spec in
format/[2,3] for arbitrary goals.
- Mutables are initialized correctly when read in.
- The finite domain constraint solver (
has been enhanced by a programming interface for global constraints,
improved compilation to library constraints and other performance
enhancements, and by a number of new exported constraints.
library(objects): New hook predicate
socket_select/5 has extended functionality.
- Efficiency bugs in
- Bug in
save_program/[1,2] with native code fixed.
- Bugs in
library(chr) fixed, and a couple of new constraint handlers
- A problem with source-linked debugging of grammar rules fixed.
- Prevent looping on duplicates in
- Prevent memory overrun in