10.2 Changes Introduced in 3#4
- New built-in predicates and command line tools for creating and loading
foreign language modules and creating customized development and runtime
- Slight changes in the C interface: hook variables are set by function
SP_foreign_reinit_hook() is not supported.
- The system has been ported to the Microsoft Win32 platform (Intel x86).
- The system has been ported to the Macintosh.
- The system has been ported to the OS/2 (32-bit) platform (Intel x86).
- If the init file ~/.sicstusrc is not found, SICStus looks for
library(sockets): socket_select/5 arg 1 may be a, possibly empty,
list of passive sockets, arg 3 returns a, possibly empty, list of new
library(system): The following new predicates are provided:
- A new constraint solver for finite domains (
implemented on top of