10.25.1 Bugs Fixed
- If the goal specified to
the sav-file is restored by an spld-generated executable then the
executable now exits successfully. Such sav-files used to cause the
executable to exit with a failure code and write an error message
indicating that the sav-file could not be restored.
initialization directives did not work from included files.
- Possible debugger crashes were incorrectly fixed in 3.12.2.
Now robustly fixed.
- Memory management bug in very large processes.
- Propagation bug due to multiple interacting solvers fixed.
- Don't over-estimate memory need for domain variables.
- PrologBeans: UTF8 encoding/decoding was not handled correctly.