10.32.2 Bugs Fixed
- Recovery problem upon memory resource error.
- Relocation problem when loading large `.po/.sav' files.
- Floating-point parse precision error on some architectures.
- Handling domain variables with other attributes and/or suspended goals.
count/4 could crash.
- Incorrect reification in arithmetic relations involving division or modulo.
- Output of
fd_copy_term/2 was sometimes incomplete or not correct.
- Some data was not protected from garbage collection.
- SPRM 11567
The Emacs mode did not work in recent Emacsen.