10.23.1 Bugs Fixed
library(objects): Compound attribute values incorrectly handled
SP_deinitialize followed by
SP_initialize would leave SICStus in
an inconsistent state.
One symptom was crashes in the Visual Basic interface after a sequence
- Heap overflow check instruction bug.
- Interaction with
- Wrong answer in e.g. ?- 1 in_set  #<=> B.
- Wrong answer: ?- fdset_disjoint([[1|1]], ).
- Wrong answer: ?- fdset_intersect([[1|1]], ).
- Error handling in e.g. ?- X in 1..10000000000000000000.
- Memory management bug in
- Propagation bug after variable-variable unification.
- PrologBeans: Non-ASCII characters not handled correctly.
- Some Emacs commands had inverted meaning, e.g.
prolog-trace-on turned off trace.