10.20.2 Bugs Fixed
- Timestamp overflows in updating dynamic code were not handled gracefully.
load_files/[1,2]: preserving block
properties, interaction with atom garbage collection.
- Atom garbage collection bugs: address space dependency, statistics,
error handling, interaction with
- The UNIX installer did not install
- The Windows installer did not install
- Visual Basic interface:
PrologGetString did not work.
library(spaceout): if space-out was interrupted, e.g. with ^C,
then the space-out limit was not reset.
fdbg_on/[0,1] was broken.
library(objects): Operations not permitted on instances now raise
library(gauge): The meaning of ascending and descending
`Sort' order was switched.
- Exceptions raised by the output actions of global constraints were not
honored, affecting in particular runs in the scope of a timeout.
- Signals raising asynchronous exceptions could cause memory leaks,
dangling pointers, and crashes.
among/3 option to
lex_chain/2 could misbehave.
precedences/1 option to
cumulative/5 could misbehave.
- Integer division and modulus operations check types more eagerly.
Reporting system errors could crash on non-english Windows systems.