14.18.2 Bugs Fixed
- Terms containing a hash mark (‘#’) was not transmitted correctly to
the SICStus Prolog IDE (SPIDER). This affected the SPIDER debugger view,
among other things.
- Several built-in predicates did not handle constrained “output”
variables correctly, e.g.
- Fix variable binding display bug when inside disjunctions and do-loops
- Prevent state corruption upon out-of-memory exception in certain contexts
random(L,L,X) would succeed with
X = L
instead of failing
queues:singleton_queue/2 returned the wrong term
- - Performance bug in special cases of
table/[2,3]: bug with
inf/sup in binary relations
Send feedback on this subject.