14.21.2 Bugs Fixed
- Since 4.3.0, the garbage collector could make inconsistent changes to the choicepoint stack.
- Since 4.3.0, character code constants specified with
0'... would give a
syntax error for non-Latin 1 characters.
- Since 4.3.0, printing variable bindings while debugging consulted code was broken.
- Foreign functions returning an invalid float or UTF-8 sequence could cause a crash.
- JIT compiler could underestimate memory need.
cumulative/2 could crash on special cases.
geost/[2,3,4] could be too conservative in greedy assignment mode
- - Since 4.3.0,
labeling([minimize(X), time_out(1000, F)], [X]) and similar goals
F unbound upon success.
- - Was broken since at least 4.3.0, now works as intended.
- - A major limitation was lifted: previously, only global constraints were
debuggable, and constraint expansion would depend on the
CLPFD flag. Now, all constraints are debuggable, and constraint
expansion does not depend on any flags.
- - Some global definition files failed to include sicstus.mzn.
process:process_wait/3 with the
timeout/1 option would
raise an exception if called more than once even if the first call
Send feedback on this subject.