14.6.2 Bugs Fixed
trimcore/0 could lead to memory corruption.
append/3 “optimization” could cause garbage collector crash.
splfr: multiple --cflag
options accumulate, as documented.
sockets:current_host/1 would fail on Windows 2000 with some
process:process_release/1 did not work.
- All process creation routines in
library(system3) now work when
there are command line options in the command argument, as was intended.
file_systems:current_directory/2 was sensitive to load context
when passed a relative path as its second argument.
- The Windows GUI
spwin.exe command ‘Save Transcript’ now
works and uses UTF-16 with BOM which can be read by most Windows
programs and by recent Emacs and XEmacs.
- The menu commands of the Windows GUI
spwin.exe no longer
load foreign resources. This prevents extra foreign resources from
being recorded by
- - Multiple occurrences of the same answer constraint are no longer suppressed.
- - Error in compile-time error message.
cumulatives/[2,3] could crash.
- - Bug in
dom(X)+dom(Y) in indexicals.
- - Structure sharing issues with
in_set/2 in the global
rem are now available with the intended semantics.
- - Incorrect reification of arithmetic relations involving division,
- Variables not transferred correctly in the PrologBeans process communication protocol.
Send feedback on this subject.