14.19.2 Bugs Fixed
predicate_property/2 with nonvar arguments would succeed nondeterminately.
ensure_loaded/1 would keep reloading non-module ‘.po’ file
if compile-time module was different from load-time module.
- Work around bugs in OS X 10.8 that affected SICStus I/O.
This change may also work around bugs in Linux that could cause SICStus
to hang, especially when closing streams.
- Error handling bug in
- On Windows, SICStus executables would sometimes not start if put at the root of a disk.
- - Solutions were lost in interaction with nondet suspended goals.
cumulative/2: holes in domains could cause wrong answers.
some data was not protected from garbage collection.
- - I/O streams could be left open upon errors.
viz annotations don’t cause parse errors any more.
- - Don’t obfuscate error messages from
- - Architecture dependent default integer bounds.
library(types): The type tests for
proper_list now fail for cyclic lists. Previously, they did not
Send feedback on this subject.