13.17.1 New Features
- Compiled clauses could previously not be loaded from a ‘.po’ file
into an existing multifile, interpreted predicate, or vice versa. This
limitation has now been lifted. After loading the ‘.po’ file, the
predicate will remain compiled if it was originally compiled and the
compiler is available. Otherwise, it will be interpreted.
Furthermore, in runtime systems with no compiler available, if
source code clauses are loaded into an existing, compiled predicate, the
predicate will become interpreted.
full_answer/0 is volatile.
automaton/9 takes a new option that provides access to the
sequence of counter values.
lex_chain/2 takes a new option that enables a more aggressive algorithm.
fd_batch/1 is a new exported predicate that posts a set of
constraints with propagation suspended until the whole set has been posted.
- Performance improvements in
*/2, linear arithmetic, Booleans,
- New example models: Balanced Academic Curriculum Problem, Wolf Goat and
Cabbage Problem, Black Hole Patience Game, Open Stacks Problem.
- SICStus Prolog has been brought up to date with MiniZinc version 1.4.
- The default search heuristic has been changed to first-fail, domain splitting.
- Native support for the following global constraints has been added:
Send feedback on this subject.