13.6 spxref — Cross Referencer
% spxref [-R] [-v] [-c] [-i ifile] [-w wfile] [-x xfile] [-u ufile] fspec ...
The main purpose is to find
undefined predicates and unreachable code. To this end, it begins
by looking for initializations, hooks and
directives to start tracing the reachable code from. If an entire
application is being checked, it also traces from
user:runtime_entry/1. If individual module-files are being
checked, it also traces from their export lists.
File arguments should be given as atoms or as -,
denoting the standard output stream.
- Check an application, i.e. follow
opposed to module declarations.
- Generate standard compiler style error messages.
- Verbose output. This echoes the names of the files being read.
- -i ifile
- An initialization file, which is loaded before processing begins.
- -w wfile
- Warning file. Warnings are written to the standard error stream by default.
- -x xfile
- Generate a cross-reference file. This is not generated by default.
- -m mfile
- Generate a file indicating which predicates are imported and which are
exported for each file. This is not generated by default.
- -u ufile
- Generate a file listing all the undefined predicates. This is not
generated by default.
Send feedback on this subject.