13.15.2 Bugs Fixed
- Critical virtual machine bugs.
- Improvements to interrupt handling (
SP_signal() and related functionality).
- When running under the SPIDER IDE, I/O
operations could fail with
- When running under the SPIDER IDE,
disrupt the debugging session.
Linking with the SICStus runtime on Linux no longer marks the stack as
executable. This would prevent SICStus from starting on some versions
of SE Linux.
Work around OS bugs on Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6 and Linux
that would sometimes cause SICStus to hang when closing streams.
- Source-info bug for huge interpreted clauses.
profile_reset/1 was broken; problems with multifile.
time_out/3 would sometimes interrupt I/O
or miss a timeout under Windows.
library(sockets): Some operations would raise an exception when
an interrupt occurred, e.g. at ^C.
- CLPQ/CLPR: constants \pi and e were inaccurate.
relation/3, table/[2,3]: bugs with empty and infinite sets.
Missing propagation in the context of unification.
- SPRM 11909
Prologbeans: passing deeply nested terms to and from Prolog could lead
to stack overflow in Prologbeans client code (Java, .NET).
Send feedback on this subject.